Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sasusaku Love Stories Losing

Documentalists e. .. Girlfriends automatic.

After weeks of hesitation, I finally decided to create this blog through which I hope to share reading experiences. Probably will not be able to update it daily, but I will try to write at least once a week, hoping to stimulate even in those who have the patience to read. Unlike ioleggo.com site where I present some of the titles that occupy the shelves of my library, I will try here to give an account of the readings most interesting sections of newspapers and magazines, of course, referring to the publication of books and their reviews.

Two days ago I was lucky and surprised to "meet" again the way of an essay entitled unique and attractive pages ...

The article by Alessandro Baricco, "Philosophy of social objects," published Tuesday, April 20 at the Republic, presents "documentary. Why do I need to leave traces "the new essay by Maurizio Ferraris, professor of theoretical philosophy at the University of Turin.
Baricco's review, in addition to being an interesting narrative of an experience of reading, I immediately recalled the recent and exciting pages of "The betrothed automatic", the same Ferraris. The title of the article refers, in fact, effectively to those particular objects defined social the subject (I may be forgiven the pun) of study in their own variant represented by the works of art, in the essay above.
In the field of objects, a special category consists of those who called Ferraris social objects: a promise, a debt, a review, a message on the phone, an act of purchase, a painting and so on. Toys, yes, but not of the same species as the mountain of hair: not exist if there were at least two people who raise them, record them and they meet.
from the complaint of forced Kant to the effect that that exists, exists because we perceive it, and in the manner dictated by our perception, Ferraris leads us to the discovery of a double answer to about the possibility of controlling the objectivity of the subject: the pursuit of truth, one part (grown in protected areas such as science, philosophy and, perhaps, art), and management of reality, on the other through a quasi- know superficial but useful, with which we move every day.
What else? A review is only an idea offered by one point of view, and can not exhaust all the topics covered in depth by the wise. People who liked "The Automatic Sweetheart" can not return to the library to learn more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment