Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shaved Male Models Underwear

Wire intermentali

meeting this week with pleasure Alexander Berger , author of a book on Friday of the Republic, "Let me in heaven." Groped to classify or pigeonhole into a category Alessandro is at least simplistic, but it seems wrong to consider it a real "craftsman" of the word, an artist who has made wise use of puns its particular dress code, I learned to know and appreciate 33 glaring, his show in 1999.

The book tackles last Friday, of course according to the "method" Berger, thoughts like "yarn intermentale between anxiety and the other," in an imaginary dialogue between doctor and patient. Here's an excerpt:

And what about the pain?

All the time who is watching her.

But evil when it passes?

does not have an exact time and no stops. Put yourself on the platform and think the thoughts are like a thread intermentale, the distance between the cracks of anxiety, remove the remains of the toads that has sent down, the thoughts are not problems, they are creatures.

I have a herd.

bivouacs with them and fodder, poetically, pastures. But be warned: the intelligence is different from the thought, you, the other is he who chooses you.

Like the anger and the dog?

I see you follow me, but I also hope that soon overtake me on the paradoxes, where in fact no one knows who is coming across ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment