Hello everyone!
now looking a bit 'old photos I felt like posting some of them and compare them with other more recent.
the old digital photos do not allow for the almost decent, so I apologize for the bad quality of care I am going to briefly describe the contributions and corrections made in the past 7 months. First
after 6 months of administration of the products svc, and omega proskimmer Company Elos I noticed significant changes in the color that is in growth, in fact, the colors became more intense and even the most rapid growth.
The skimmer now in use for about six months you are still showing a stunning performance, in fact after a little ingenuity and the perfect setting, I notice that all the animals have benefited greatly, everted their polyps do that first occurred not for all species.
growth itself, which had a stall for a couple of months, currently shows more 'fast. So we go to
Photo:
........... Even after .....................
0 comments:
Post a Comment