After about a year the tank was filled with dancers values, cyan, and filamentous due to my lack of documentation and advice of the dealer ........ But all 'survived. Since 2004 ....... the change ..... Internet ..... I subscribe to a forum and start to read, read
for a 400lt tub) to a ceiling 2x250 .... within two months, the pool began to change significantly the values \u200b\u200baspect .....
all returned to normal ....... I begin to think about spending more for animals' challenging ....... ..... sell all soft tub
again empty but a good year of life to
shoulders start ..... looking for new animals to be introduced is the time ......
Lsp.Dopo 6 months of transition to the
tub began to like it,
quite colorful with values \u200b\u200bno longer 'dancers and all returned to normal ....... but the desire to go beyond haunted me ..... ..... I evaluate my technical equipment adequate in my opinion to' release of animals more 'demanding and slowly beginning to introduce the first sps ..... the first problems begin with the values \u200b\u200bof CA and the calibration of the reactor which, thanks to the friends of the forum, I can solve in a short time. ..... the tub begins slowly I change my appearance .... small Acropora, Montipora, Seriatopora, Millepora start
grow while maintaining fortunately also colors "such as blue, yellow and bianco.Attualmente I can be, in my small , and especially lucky enough PLEASED results I'm getting from my tank (crap aside) being able to keep in the tank, not just simple animals to breed and growth that forces me to have a pleasant time to taleare tanto.Ringraziamenti dutiful many friends go to the forum Acquaportal without which
grow while maintaining fortunately also colors "such as blue, yellow and bianco.Attualmente I can be, in my small , and especially lucky enough PLEASED results I'm getting from my tank (crap aside) being able to keep in the tank, not just simple animals to breed and growth that forces me to have a pleasant time to taleare tanto.Ringraziamenti dutiful many friends go to the forum Acquaportal without which I could never get those results .......
0 comments:
Post a Comment